Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally

Finally, Yesterday was the last day in my ETS class. The final essay question is "Consumerism is damaging society, Do you agree?"

Of Course i am agree. From the first time i see the question, i had an answer that consumerism is bad. I had used my best to do this exam, but i don't know what the result is. Hope that the result is not disappointing. Because, actually i am really disappointed with this class. My teacher is unfair and i don't think that they had done their best to teach students.

And on thursday, the result will publish in the University main board.

I don't care anymore, what ever i get, because i only need 50 to pass this class. Even that i get more than 50 this class is also useless..

I want to invite cherry and my little brother (Jackson) to Nan Tien Temple. May be it will be a last trip for us in this month, after that all of us will be busy preparing our study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay.. finally it's finished :D
i hope u'll get the best result hun